HOW TO WITH YOUR 100KM OF LOVE BAKHOOR
HOW TO USE YOUR BAKHOOR
1. Place a charcoal tab/disk inside a Bakhoor burner
2. Light the charcoal tab/disk with a torch lighter until amber in colour
3. Take one square of your bakhoor and break off 1/4th of it and place it on
the charcoal using small tongs.
4. Leave the piece of bakhoor to burn in one spot or walk your bakhoor burner
to various rooms in your home to waft around the beautiful fragrance.
* Locate in your area the closest Middle Eastern shop to find these types of accessories
This stunning handcrafted Emirati Bakhoor was created out of two love stories...
WHEN TO USE YOUR BAKHOOR
Traditionally bakhoor is used during Ramadan, Marriages, and other special occasions.
However, it's also used to fragrance homes, cars, clothing & hair - by standing in the smoke to seal in the fragrance you've put on for the day.
For relaxation, meditation and to set the mood.